Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teensy


Teensy used to be a neighbor's cat. They called her Angel, fed her spaghetti and bacon grease and never got her spayed. I thought she was a kitten until I noticed the evidence that she had been nursing a litter of kittens. She would come over to my house to eat - probably because she didn't like spaghetti sauce.
The neighbors went on a vacation and asked me to feed her and their other cat 'Socks'---but they have enough food to last a couple of days. Yeah... That's how I found out about the spaghetti and bacon grease. Worst pet owners EVER! They ended up extending their vacation for three or four months - I noticed Teensy was pregnant again and two weeks later found her on the floor of their crappy abandoned car just after she had delivered three kittens. It was late September and too cold outside for the babies so I took her in and made her a bedroom downstairs.

Long story short--- Neighbors moved, left her and two kittens. I got them all fixed.

No comments: