Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Matt----the stray



Matt is disgusting and ill-tempered. He's filthy and his back never has less than 20 greasy gnarled matts of fur on it. He just showed up for the food and never really left. One of these days I'm going to grab him (probably with welder's gloves and a face shield) and get him neutered. He hangs around in my driveway or on the deck and waits for me to refill the food dish. Fatty has to come harass him and show him who's boss every couple of hours. He could be a nice cat, I guess, if he wasn't such a weird thing. He can't decide whether he likes or wants to be pet---and I can't decide whether I want to be the one petting him. Beside that, after any encounter with Matt I always feel like I need to wash my hands and anything else he touched.

No comments: