Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My brother has dogs






I went over and took pictures of Stephanie and Shane's dogs (and a few cats that I'll post later). I really like dogs.....I just don't want one. I'm glad they have them and let me play with them on occasion.

Hoops is a tiny Chihuahua - he got stung by a bee over at my parents' house once and his whole foot swelled. He thinks he's a tough guy - but the only thing killer about him is his breath.

Billy is a big, stupid, fawn colored female Pitbull with the attention span of a gnat. I gently flipped her on the nose once and she ran and hid from me for a month or two afterward. That's the longest she's ever remembered anything.

Sue is a black Lab and the oldest of the bunch. She has terrible hip problems and can't walk very well anymore - especially down stairs. She is a total sweetheart.

Lulu is a Pitbull mutt. She's always treated as the low dog on the totem pole by the other dogs. She has a really fun loving personality and seems fairly smart. I really enjoy her.

Last is Skip - He's a big brindle Pitbull. His head reminds me of a pumpkin.....with teeth. He would like to express his opinion that he could kick my ass in a fight (I don't disagree with him, I just hope he never does it). Something about my voice makes him act weird toward me - he thinks he should climb/jump on me and pee on my feet--I make him very excited. He's a big dorky meat-head. He enjoys going in between people's legs and stopping so they can scratch his rump.

No comments: